>>> Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday 4h30 pm...

Never answer the phone when you're about to finish your week at work...

It was 4h25, my computer was turned off, I was talking with some people in my office cubicule and suddenly my phone rang... Dring dring dring. I asked the 3 persons with me: "Should I get that call ?". Everyone said "no" of course so I decided to take it; stupid me ! No it wasn't someone inviting me for dinner, it was the helpdesk of the company calling me for a problem in Victoria. So I had to stay like 20 minutes to realize it was a "user problem - code 18". By the time I called back at the Helpdesk to tell them it was ok, surprise, another problem, in Don Mills this time. Arghhhhhhhh another 40 minutes to fix it... Why do problems always happen on friday afternoon. Why it never happens on wednesday morning ? I guess it's just like that !

Besides that, I got my winter tires on wednesday, 1 day after the first snow !! This is one more reason I don't like winter. I have 16" low-profile tire for the summer and small 14" for winter. It's quite a difference but we have no choice in Quebec with all the snow

Hockey game tomorrow Habs vs Washington. It's at my place this time. We will be only 5 but it's ok like that since my kitchen table is not that big !! We should be playing NHL06 from EA Sports during the intermission. I know someone who can't wait to have his revenge after losing his last 6 or 7 games against me ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home