>>> Sunday, October 23, 2005

BC in 2 days

Yup i'm leaving for British Columbia tuesday at 08h30 ! I'm going there for business because we bought a company and we (me and 15 other persons) are going there to implement our system... Flight will last 5hours 15mins to Vancouver and then 30 more minutes to get to Vancouver Island. I'll be in Victoria the first 2 days and after that i'm going to Cassidy, a small city near Nanaimo on the Vancouver Island also. I was told Victoria is the nicest city in Canada with a lot of japanese and their money ! Let's hope we will have time to visit a little bit. Since we are there for 10 days, we should have time on sunday !


We worked very hard last couple of weeks to make sure everything is ready. This week-end I had to make the handheld send/receive file to the white laptop on the picture. It was a really boring week-end but I had to do it. By chance I had a dinner saturday night which was great (even if the Habs won...)


So I guess that's it for now, next post from BC ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mathilde said...

A lot of japanese...try to find a japanese girl that play golf! :>

8:11 AM  
Blogger coss said...

hehe I'll try

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home