>>> Sunday, November 13, 2005

New house - part 1: yeah !

I'm thinking about buying a house since 2 years and now i'm really decided... I'm paying 715$ for my apartment and a house could cost the same thing maybe a little bit more... So friday night I checked on the Internet and I'm so glad I found this website (MaisonMax). This site has a list of all the new residential project by region with links to the constructor website. So I printed a bunch of paper with the adress and everything I needed.. Saturday and sunday I went to see those places. I saw 5 developpments of new houses and this is only for Candiac, LaPrairie and Brossard. The one I prefer so far is in LaPrairie. The neighbourhood is very nice with a lot of trees which is not the case of the other places I saw. Also it's not that far from where I currently stay. Monday I'm going to the different "Sales Office" (Bureau des ventes) at all these places to have an idea of the price and the availability. I hope the price won't be too high !! What I'll be looking at the most is the size of the living room and the basement.

The main reason I want a large basement is to be able to use this thing I see every day while going upstairs or downstairs:








Which, once assembled, looks like this:











Yeah I know it's sad seeing a pool table in about 30 pieces everyday but i hope it'll get better days in a near future !


Besides this project, I completed "Brothers in Arm" on Xbox and I'm starting the sequel right away ! This game is great and is not the typical FPS we all know; it's a FPS but you also have to lead 1 or 2 squad (or tanks) to complete the different missions. The first one took me about 15 hours to complete which is not very long. I hope the 2nd will last longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

I seriously thinking getting an apt around there too. Maybe I will be able to go play pool more ;) Hehe, cool project really. Nice places too, good emplacement

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home