>>> Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pictures to come

It's soooooooooooo nice to be back home now... Plane was 45 minutes late at Vancouver and then we had to fly around Montreal for 15 minutes before we landed !!

Hey...... here's the pix !!


Totem at Duncan... I'm on the left by the way !










A lot of logs on the river









The thing to get the log out of the river, it was huge!









View from my room at Nanaimo









View from my room at Nanaimo









View from my room at Nanaimo










Someone from our group went to see the trees, he was using my camera for this picture but the batteries went dead after thie one and only shot !





All those pictures are pretty boring it was gray and rainy all week long...



Here's some pix from my previous trip to Calgary 2 months ago for the job again. Difference is we had time to go to Lake Louise on a morning. Too bad we stayed there about 20 minutes only:


Canadian Rockies, on my way to Lake Louise









Lake Louise, amazing view from there









Same here...











... and here !

1 Comments:

Blogger Mathilde said...

Welcome back Dave! :)

The "before last" photo is wonderful! You have good photographer' skills! :)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home