>>> Monday, October 31, 2005

This is crazy

I just had a look at my timesheet for the last week... 83 hours ! A lot of people said to us "Good holiday" before we came in BC... No comment on that. In 7 days here, all I saw in Victoria was the road between the plant and the hotel (which is about 5 minutes). And all I will see in Nanaimo is the road from the hotel to the plant. By chance I drive from Victoria to Nanaimo, thats the only photos I will have...

Our boss are crazy, they are asking us to do things we never did before... On sunday afternoon, which should have been our only spare time of this trip, I entered price list in the system with another guy in here... Wtf is that ?!? What can we say ? Nothing for now... They want everything to work perfectly and we all know it won't happens because it's way too big. Anyway i'm off to bed now. I worked 15 hours today so I have to get some sleep...

And oh, this hotel here is a lot nicer then the Holiday Inn. I'm on the 14th floor with a view on the nanaimo port and the pacific ocean. There's also a couple of mountains, it's very nice (pictures to come !!)

2 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

I heard victoria is fabulous in this part of the season =P

Geesh man, tell your boss, this will take 1 month, have them pay for everything and just work more normally. It sound terrible for a trip.

pictures to come in a month ! :) Post them already hehe.

11:50 AM  
Blogger coss said...

Pictures will be here when I will have a normal day and I won't be sleeping at 8 ! So probably saturday !

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home