>>> Thursday, November 03, 2005

Almost over !

1 more day in here, I was suppose to leave on thursday, but I will leave friday. They want someone to stay in BC while everybody else is on the plane, so I propose myself to stay one more night! In fact 2 more people are staying another week so I won't be all alone!

Last days were as crazy as the days before. Monday I had to be at the office at 4am for the drivers's first day with there new handheld ! I wnet there open the door with the key but there was an alarm system in there and it went on. A girl from WestGuard came in and disable the alarm for me... Days goes well except for this old guys who has only 2 months to work before he retire... He was so funny... Other than that, I got about 100 questions all day long ! Wednesday I was suppose to go see the sequoias, too bad for me we had a problem with the handheld so I was not able to go there...

Last night I checked-in at the hotel for the 4th time in 10 days got a new room again, had to unpack my stuff and go for a beer with the rest of the group... It was good to speak french again after 3 days speaking only english !

Today is friday and I've got nothing to do except waiting for call from the user. I'm going to have a guided tour of the plant also later today..

Oh yeah... pictures to come !!

1 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

I think you better show them to me when you get back here hehe.

I did speak a lots in english too recently, but it was for a better reason than work!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home