>>> Sunday, January 15, 2006

New house - part 4: Done !

4 months to go exactly... my new house is suppose to be delivered on may 15th... which let them a month and a half in case they are late ! I bought it a week before christmas and my parents came yesterday to have a look at the "model house".

My house will looks like this one (the one without a garage !) :

















For the first time yesterday I had a look at the different kind of whitewood (bois-franc), ceramics, brick and everything else I will have to choose. There is like 300 differents kind of handle its crazy... I'm glad my parents will come back to choose all these stuff !

1 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

Cool stuff, hey you have a more precise address so I can check on google maps where its located ?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home