>>> Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snow for xmas party !

About 40 cm of snow last friday, going to work was a real nightmare. First I woke up at 7h15 and I was out at 7h45 to remove the snow from my car. When done I took a look at the entrance of the parking; about 3 foot of snow there, no way I could have pass through this with my car. So i had to shovel the entrance of the parking and for those who don't know I'm in appartment so I'm not really suppose to do this !! Anyway I did it quite quickly just enough to get my car out of the parking. I went back inside to change socks and pant and get ready to go to the job which is like 10 minutes away... usually ! I change idea 3 times on my way to work trying to figure out which road I should use... Finally I was at work, 1h30 later ! Day was quite short, we were like not working all day long and we had our christmas party in the evening ! For lunch we called Benny but the line was always busy, probably because everyone was ordering food.. We decided to go to Scores....... What a good idea, the restaurant was empty, we were all alone in there so we had our food very quickly... Bad thing is we get back to work a lot sooner than usual for a friday !!!

Party was real fun. It started by 3 hours of bowling and yes it was fun !! Best score was 106... I was 47 after 3 squares but I guess it was pure luck ! After we went to play pool at Rack'n Roll.. We had 2 tables which was not enough because we were about 20. I think I played about 3 games in the first 2 hours... Some people left for a bar name "The Surf" in Longueuil but 4 of us stayed to play pool until 3h in the morning

1 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

3h00am ! Omg Im so telling your parents about that, they will cut your christmas gift !

This said, what's up with the house ? You going to live in St-Jean ?

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home