>>> Sunday, February 12, 2006

Building a house - From the Inside...

First I have to say I was wrong for my left neighbours's house; it was a big hole but for 2 houses and not only a single house !!

I went to see the inside of my house this afternoon and I put some speakers cable through the walls, here's some pix:


Living room...













Basement...













Basement from the other side...













Kitchen and part of the dining room...













Other part of the dining room +
bathroom on 1st floor...

2 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

Getting shape !

Always so cool to cable all the place so you only have to plug your stuff in the wall etc.

Only 2 months left right ?

3:08 PM  
Blogger coss said...

I'm suppose to have the house on May 15th but could have it for March 31th... It depends of the people who rent my apartment for july, maybe they will come in before july...

Ethernet is all done, 5 connections total!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home