>>> Friday, January 27, 2006

Building a house - part 4

Today was a big day for my house ! I had to choose everything from ceramics, white wood, handle, brick, top for kitchen counter, ... Took me and my parents 1hour and a half.

Here's the house at this moment; roof is done and window were being installed when I took the picture (which was through my car window, which was a bit dirty !)




















I also saw the hole for my left neighbours's house.... and believe me it will be HUGE! If I'm not wrong their house will be on 2 "land" (2 terrains de large!) ...

1 Comments:

Blogger _Psycho said...

Damn neighbours, I'm ready to party at your place to make sure to annoy them ane make a lots of noise ;)

Oh wait, maybe it will be a nice single women who will invite a lots of his girlfriends and invite us over to party !

I hope for you it's option 2 :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home